Instructions and information on how to get started with repo2docker on your own machine. Select from the pages listed below to begin.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How should I specify another version of Python?
- What versions of Python (or R or Julia…) are supported?
- Why is my repository failing to build with
- Can I add executable files to the user’s PATH?
- How do I set environment variables?
- Can I use repo2docker to bootstrap my own Dockerfile?
- Can I use repo2docker to edit a local host repository within a Docker environment?
- Why is my R shiny app not launching?
- Why does repo2docker need to exist? Why not use tool like source2image?